Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Back to school..

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *LMAO*..
    .44 with clip..

    I like to get up close and personal and stab them with a paint brush..nothing like a shive to make someones day brighter..*EF biggrin*

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I used to stab people with my math compass.

    It hurts.

    I once accidentally stabbed myself with it. Those who live by the sword...

    ------------------
    "Oh, no... I have to go take an English make-up exam. They give you credit just for speaking it, right?"

    Buffy 'Vampire Slaying' Summers

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *LOL*..I havent stabbed anyone with a compass in ages!!!..

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me neither. I kinda really miss it. Maybe I'll take it with me to work next week. biggrin

    ------------------
    "I'm gonna give you all a nice, fun, normal evening if I have to kill every person on the face of the Earth to do it."

    Buffy

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have one in my toolbox that I take to school with me..hehehehe..I have a few candidates already lined up for some blood letting..*EG*

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ~*Mz.Chievous*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I realy miss high school....its sad I know...But I miss all my school friends and all the funny stuff we did

    ------------------
    I am the voice inside your head

    Death Defying

  7. #17
    HB Forum Owner The Lady Belle's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2000
    Posts
    2,933
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your not the only one lil sis..

    And we all scoffed at our elders when they said that our school years would be the best years of our life...and do you know what..they were right..

    My senior years were the best years!!

    ------------------
    Listen!
    I can hear them saying now:
    "Be careful of what you wish for."
    If only I had listened.
    But how was I to know?
    Death Defying

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •